HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

A mini-album using Pink Paislee Atlas collection




Re-posting todays post from the Sassy Scrapper blog this mini album I made. 
Read on for heaps of pics. ;)

***********

Hello, Leonie here today and I'm sharing a cute little mini album 
I put together using the Pink Paislee Atlas Collection available HERE





This little album was quite easy to put together using the Instagram cards and frames as a base for 
the album, I punched holes in the top left of the cards and used a hinge ring to hold it all together.




I always buy a pack of school photo's in various sizes every year 
but find I rarely scrap or use any of the photo's and
 they end up sitting in the draw.   
So I chose a set of these photo's and used 
one of each of the kids along with the group photo to include in my album today.

I then typed up lots of Life Journey quotes to add to the pages.





The instagram frames and acetate cards added a cute peekaboo
element to the album.




Once I had the pages of the album sorted I set about decorating it with
the Atlas collection ephemera and chipboard sticker packs, some of which also had 
inspirational quotes to add to the Life Journey theme. 










Thanks for stopping by the Sassy Blog today,
I hope you're feeling inspired.  Happy creative Wednesday to all our readers. 

Cheers,
Leonie Neal-Dawson.

*********

Photobucket

1 comment: