HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Scrap and Chat Retreat 2015


Hello I'm back again with more pages from
the recent Scrap and Chat Retreat.
I've been to this retreat ran by Malinda Gardner for the last few years and it's so 
awesome I love it!
Held at The Country Place in The Dandenongs outside Melbourne, so beautiful tranquil surrounds,
amazing food and the inspiration always abounds.  
Then there are the fabulous people that I get to scrap and chat with each year!!
It's worth it for that alone. 

If you're looking for a retreat in 2016 you won't be disappointed.
You can find out more on the Facebook page HERE

One of the teachers this year was the so very talented 
Lisa Oxley and I loved her class.
Lisa's enthusiasm for her art is so infectious 
you can't help but come away happy and inspired to 
create.

This was my page.
Lots of fun to create and learnt some cool new techniques.



Which then inspired me to create this page.




Lisa has designed some stencils for WOW and lucky me scored one.
(big thanks Lisa xx - you know me and stencils)

How cool is this script stencil?!



I managed 15 layouts this year retreat!! - very happy with that tally.  
I guess when you average 3-4 hours sleep a night you can achieve a lot! ;)

I'll leave you with one last page.




Thanks for stopping by.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Awesome Leonie. Better in real life too :)
    I created 12 pages and you had hours more than me so I did pretty well this year.
    And I know I am one of those amazing ladies you were talking about going to retreat with right? lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol absolutely Jas! You're top of the list. 12 is great! it's a good feeling getting a bulk load of pages like that done, now to put them away!!

      Delete
  2. These look amazing, and the retreat sounds like a wonderful time.. I am going to one of Lisa's classes tomorrow in toowoomba, I am sooo looking forward to it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww your a gem sista...i love your pieces , always super interesting and fab details xx

    ReplyDelete