HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Retreat shares

Hello bloggers.
Here's a page I created at retreat a couple week ago.
Love the black and white against the colourful background.






Here's another of the pages I created at Scrap And Chat Retreat 2015
using the Balzer Designs stencil from The Crafters Workshop.
I used sprays from Lindy's Stamp Gang to colour the background.




I love script stencils great for adding texture to a background.




The Page below is one of my shares for this month on the Imaginarium Designs Blog.
How cool are those interlocking square hippie pieces.

Goes perfectly with the The Crafters Workshop Subway stencil.
Head over HERE to see more chipboard inspiration.


More retreat pages coming up in the next week.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. These look amazing, great textures and colors on your back grounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous as always...those backgrounds are simply brilliant!

    ReplyDelete