HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Imaginarium Designs Love



Hello, thanks for stopping by my blog.  
Today I have a Love themed page using lots of Imaginarium Designs Chipboard.
It's up on the Imaginarium blog today along with a few other love themed projects by the ID team
so head over HERE for a look see. 



Love how this Chipboard Doiley flower turned out.  
I put silicone gel between the two doilies then used the stamen from the flower on the bottom (I'd cut them off previously) and poked them through the doiley into the gel while it was still drying.
The chipboard is painted with the new Tim Holtz Distress Color Cracked Pistachio.




Love these tiny little chipboard Hearts, I just inked them with Black Staz on and a little silver gel pen.





Don't forget to head over to the Imaginarium Blog for more Love Themed projects
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your layout Leonie! Very creative (and adorable) use of the chipboard doilies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely photo and fabulous layout.. love the doiley flower too...

    ReplyDelete