HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Imganiarium Designs - November shares



Hi thought I'd share my November Imaginarium Designs blog post here on my blog 
as well.



First up I have a Mixed Media canvas that I created recently as a gift for a friend.
I had a hard time parting with it as I really loved the finished product but it's nice to 
know that's it's now bringing a smile to someone else's face. 




The background colour is mostly using Lindy's Stamp Gang Tres Chic range of sprays
and Stencil Girl and Memory Box stencils.

The various sweet chipboard pieces I used were all painted gold and then randomly brushed
with white gesso.


Kerr's Flourish Tiny 
IDT0026




Small Clock Face
IDS0036



 Leaves and Circles
 IDT0029


For the title I used gold embossing enamel from Stampendous.
It sets so thick and smooth on the chipboard I really love the effect.



IDW0076


IDW0081






My second project is a page I embellished solely with Imaginarium Chipboard.
and used Websters Pages Ocean Melody range of papers.



First up is this lovely cluster of layered Cherry Blossoms and Twig chipboard.
Inked for colour and Kindy Glitz for sparkle and Gesso for a mottled effect on the Cherry Blossoms.


Loolabelle's Cherry Blossom
IDDL00013

Twig
IDFL0013



The title piece 'Cousins' was painted with gesso and then several layers of white paint 
with a stippling brush to add a subtle texture.



Cousins
IDW0037


For the Monarch Butterfly I used the same technique as for the Cherry Blossoms.
Ink, Kindy Glitz and Gesso.



Monach Butterfly 
IDT0031



And to blend everything together the last piece of chipboard, this cute oval frame was inked with the
same colour as the twig chipboard.



Oval Frames
 IDT0002 




If you're interested in joining the Imaginarium Designs team did you see we are having a DT call at the moment?
Head over HERE for all the details.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects! That canvas sure is a winner! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful canvas, the background colors are soo pretty, and fabulous layout too!

    ReplyDelete