HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Scrap The Boys - April challenge

Hello this is my post for the Scrap the Boys Blog Challenge.
The challenge this month is to use flowers on your page.


Wanting to challenge myself as well as mix it up a bit I tried not to use to many 
actual paper flowers, actually I've just used one.  Instead I stamped my flowers with a dylusions
stamp and then coloured them by painting them with Gelatos.




I used papers from the Heidi Swapp Mixed Company and Color Wash range.
So I hope you can join us this month and Scrap a page of your boy/s or man with flowers on the page.
Link your page up over HERE.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. LOOOOVE this! Your background work is amazing Leonie! I love how you included so many flowers without including many actual flowers! FAB work! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous Leonie! I love the coloring of your flowers with the gelatoes.. and don't they look dapper in the photo!!

    ReplyDelete