HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Show Us Your Stuff - December


Hello and welcome to my Show Us Your Stuff post for our December challenge.
We'd like you to use the word JOY on a page along with the usual hand made item. 



I used a crafters workshop stencil with the word Joy and created a 
shawdow effect using black and silver Gelatos. 



My handmade item are these Christmas trees. 
Created using the same stencil and shadow effect as for the word Joy. 
I also sprinkled them with glitter and used foam tape to elevate a couple of the trees.


Hope you find some creative you time in this busy month and can join us at Show Us Your Stuff.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and thank you so much for your comments.
I appreciate them so much. 
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This layout looks wonderful.. love the trees and great photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun layout, Leonie...love the pics & your colourful background :)

    ReplyDelete