HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Friday, September 6, 2013

Camp Mojo 2013 - Faber-Castell Gelatos


I think this layout is my favourite from Camp Mojo!
I just love how it turned out.


Myself and some of the girls on our table had some fun one morning at the Photobooth. 
And with the help of Peta's (of Scrapbooking From Scratch) cool little printer we were able to print the
photo's to scrap the same day.


I created the background mostly with Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Gelatos and a few squiggly ink drips (very technical term I know!) of Dylusions Ink Sprays.


Thanks for an awesome weekend Tarrah, Melissa, Marelle and Ebony.



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Really awesome Leonie, I think I have to get some gelatos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background work! So much artyness into it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this is awesome.. just look at all the back ground details.. fabulous layout.. well done.. looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome in so many ways.
    Love it as I saw it in progress and as I got to meet all of you wonderful ladies in the photo at camp mojo.
    Love your colourful backgrounds as always Leonie.
    And again so great to meet you at Mojo x

    ReplyDelete