HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Distress Paint Class Page

Hello! 

Just popping in quickly to share a layout I did quite a while ago and I realised I hadn't shared it here.
Actually there are a couple I haven't shared so I may be back with that one tomorrow.  ;)

So, I taught this page in a technique class at Create On Ormond last week 
and we're repeating the class tonight.

It's based on using Distress Paints.
I love the cool marbled effects you get with Distress paints and water.


The Kaisercraft wooden words and flourishes were slathered in texture paste for the title and embellishments.



The Stamping (Dylusions vine stamp) is with black Adirondak ink and the Distress Paints as well,
yep distress Paints are great for stamping too.


And some stencil work (Crafters Workshop) over the distress Paints.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This looks so gorgeous.. love that marbled background of pretty colors.. lovely photo too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the white text on the background!!!

    ReplyDelete