HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Show Us Your Stuff - June Challenge

Hello Bloggers,
welcome to June! Winter is here in my part of the world and thankfully it's 
crept up on us slowly and we haven't really had too many really cold days 
as yet, but I'm sure we will have!
On to my share for today which is for the Show Us Your Stuff Challenge.

Our Challenge this month is to use the following quote-
"Laugh as much as you breath and love as much as you live."
Here's my layout.


The sponsor this month at SUYS is Embellishment Avenue and the DT each received
some samples to use on our layouts.
Mine was the lime 'Denim Days' embellishment pack which I've used 
as a photo corner on my page. 


My quote- typed with my trusty little 'Stott model twenty' portable typewriter that my 
Dad picked up for $5 
at a trash and treasure market!
What a bargain!!


And a close up of my background on which I used Distress inks and Distress Paints.


As always thanks for stopping by, and thank you so much for the lovely comments left. 
They are vey much appreciated. :)
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. This is brilliant, love the bright fun colours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks wonderful.. the misting and drips are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Leonie! Awesome background work and I want you're typewriter- how cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic looking background there, Leonie...and I love little pieces of fabric that you've added in there as well. $5 for a little typewriter?!!? sounds awesome...lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous fun layout Leonie! You know I always love your backgrounds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I just love this one Leonie - everything about it! Great fun pics & journaling & fantastic artwork!!

    ReplyDelete