HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Crayola Watercolour Paints

Hello, I hope you're enjoying your weekend wherever you may be. 
School Holidays have just begun here for the next two weeks so with four kids home I'm not sure that much scrapping will get done but I have one more share from last weekend to post.

I created this layout using watercolour paints and embellishments from the 


The colours in the paints were so vibrant.


It was quite fun painting over these stamped images and I can see I'll be using these paints plenty
in my scrapbooking!

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for your lovely comments.
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Love love this layout!!! The stamps and paint look awesome, something I now what to try :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This so pretty, the flowers look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic looking LO. Love the watercolours and it looks fab wirh the stamping, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow the colors are amazing and I do love the stamp too.. so pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like your having lots of fun playing with your watercolours :) i love me some stamping also :) tops layout chicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is perfection Leonie! I love the background you have created. Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your gelato backgrounds Leonie!! I'd love to get my hands on the rubber flower stamp you used! Who makes it?

    ReplyDelete