HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

2crafty February Share

Cricket! Two of my boys are complete cricket diehards, just like their Dad!
They can rattle off stats like nobodies business and are 
really enjoying their second year in the under 11's.
This particular afternoon they opened the batting together and
were quite chuffed with themselves. 
I did this layout for one of my 2Crafty Chipboard Design team projects for February.
You can see my other layouts over here.

First I just wanted to show you the template I used on this layout.
I saved this piece of cardboard from a box of cupcakes I bought at the supermarket!
Waste not want not. :)






I used lots of words from the cricket pack of 2Crafty and some circles as well the scroll 
under the photograph.


Thanks for stopping by, and thank you
for your kind comments. 
It's so nice to hear what you think of my scrapping.
Cheers. :)



3 comments:

  1. Love the messy background and the way you colored the chipboards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apart from an amazingly bright fabulous background, that photo is priceless. Maybe they will be opening the batting one day for Australia. Then you could look back at this. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool! Love your creative mind!! Great layout!!! Aaaah boys and their cricket - drives me delirious with boredom - the never-ending game...

    ReplyDelete