HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Friday, March 2, 2012

Show Us Your Stuff -March

Show Us Your Stuff sample for March has an amazing inspiration 
photo prompt for their 1st challenge.

This is my take on it. 


Here's the prompt a fantastic crochet umbrella!
As soon as I saw this photo I knew I had to create some sort of rainbow on my layout 
so I got busy with my mists!


The black pattern on the base is stamped on with Dylusions Stamps (seriously love those stamps) 
 and 
coloured in with a white gel pen.


Our sponsor this month is Jules Gems and we were sent some 
lovely metal embellishments to use. 
I used mine as flower centres adding a brad to each embellishment.

I also made this little banner from random Jilly-Bean Soup labels.

Don't forget our junior scrappers challenge at SUYS starts this month. 
It's called Sophie's Corner.
I'm sure there are plenty of kids out there that would love to participate in a blog challenge 
just like their Mum does! 
All the details are HERE.


Cheers and thanks for popping by.



7 comments:

  1. Leonie. I'm not exaggerating when I say that I think this is fantastic. Just wow. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Leonie! That is my favourite misting ever! This is gorgeous! WTG!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning!!! Love the misting - wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect misting! And your "doodling" is FAB! Love, love, love this!!! Hugs Helene

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG OMG OMG. That is the most awesomest background. WOW. You are such a clever clever chicky. LOOOOOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo Hoo Leonie this one is wonderful! Just digging that background SO much!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic Leonie! It's such an unusual fun layout! Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete