HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Scrap the Girls - Celebrations

March challenge is up over at Scrap the Girls and it's a nice easy one.
the theme is celebrations
Simply scrap a page that is about some type of celebration: birthday, anniversary, 
Christmas etc.  There are some fabulous interpretations
on the Blog by the other DT girls.
Remember though, Girls only in your celebration photo's.

For my sample Layout I chose a photo of myself and 2 sweet girls, Raquel and Marelle
celebrating at Raquels' wedding last year.

I used some Tim Holtz kraft core as my base and teamed it up with 
some Dear Lizzy fabric sheets which I've sewn on to my layout.


A close-up of these paper flowers which I made, pretty cool huh?
Thanks to a tutorial by Jasmine (thank-you Jas), they were white 
Kaisercraft paper flowers and I misted them once they were made to match the 
Dear Lizzy fabric.


and I added this cute little tag and embellishment 
that were part of the wedding invitations, it tied in well with the Kraft core paper.
That pink flower is a Prima one, and I added a few Jenni Bowlin Kraft butterflies.


There are some great sponsor prizes this month at STG so I hope we get lots of entries. 
There were 45 last month which is Awesome but can we beat that?
Cheers :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Leonie! Love the flowers - will revisit that tutorial now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!! Your homemade flowers are gorgeous and I love that you added yellow – a bit unexpected on a “wedding-layout”!

    ReplyDelete