HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Monday, December 5, 2011

Show us Your Stuff - December Sketch.


Show us Your Stuff blog this month has some fabulous sponsors
and I was super lucky to get a gorgeous bag of goodies from Carol Mead
You can check out all her lovely embellishments in her ETSY store.
The goodies I received were all lovely soft pink tones and romantic vintage images 
so I decided to scrap a couple of my wedding pictures in a
distressed vintage style. 



I just love this beaded trim and I used it to recreate the diamond pattern in the sketch.


I had such fun playing with all the Tattered Insprirations Embellishments and 
incorporating them on my Layout.
Lots of cute little tickets and stamps and this gorgeous butterfly button which 
was actually the centre of a bottle top which I removed.
Vintage seam binding and cabachon flowers,


crochet doilies and pins and a pretty pink organza flower.
 I decided that Core'dinations cardstock and some Prima patterned paper
suited the Tattered inspirations embellishments and I also fussy cut some butterflies from the Prima Paper
to add to the other handmade embellishments. 


this is the sketch you need to follow for our 1st December challenge
at SUYS.- designed by SUYS DT member Sara Noendeng
 Remember to include a include a handmade or hand dyed item made by either yourself or someone else.


And here's my take on the Sketch.



Head over to the SUYS blog to check out all the other DT samples.
And Decembers Guest Designer is Trudi Harrison her sample is divine, you must see that!
Cheers, I hope your week is off to a great start. :)

http://showusyourstuff.blogspot.com/
http://tatteredinspirations.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. Wow Leonie! This is really beautiful! I love how you have been able to fit sooo much on without it looking even remotely cluttered at all! Very clever! BTW - thanks for your lovely comment on my blog - those black words were all stickers! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Leonie and thanks for yoru great work with my scrapping kit ... it is awesome
    Love
    Carol Mead
    Tattered Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so romantic! I love that you chose to use green with your wedding pictures. All the embellishments look gorgeous together! This is SO beautiful!!! Hugs Helene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Leonie - shabby chic deluxe! Swoon!! Going over to that site now - thanks for the great inspo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You've done a stunning job Leonie!! Love this layout. Perfect wedding page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW OH WOW!! These are just STUNNING Leonie!! Love the last one...so much shabby chic going on here! Have a great week :))xx

    ReplyDelete