HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Savvy Nov. Challenges


These three layouts are my takes on the November challenges over at Scrapbook Savvy


This first one is for the 'wordy' challenge set by Sara Noendeng, which simply involved
including the persons name on you layout.

Here's my boy Hamish Flynn and a bit of his writing I discovered 
one day early this year. I think it's a pretty good description of him actually and
I love his misspelt 'especially'. Not technically the best design scrappy wise or anything but I'm so
happy to preserve not just Hamish' handwriting but his view of himself at 8yo. Hamish sometimes exhibits
a low self-esteem and is extremely hard on himself when he fails at something.
So it's even more lovely to see him writing about himself in such 
positive terms. I love you Hamish. xox


The quote challenge set by Tara Scobie.
"Enjoy the little things in life.... for one day you'll look back and realise they were the big things"
Beautiful quote and showing some more of my Crafters Workshop template obsession. Actually the brick template is 
Prima. So I do sometimes use templates other than CW! ;)


And the sketch set by Anthea Peterson.

I usually scrap in Chronological order, I'm sort of scrapping 
August/September photo's at the moment. the other day I realised I had 
completely forgotten to scrap any pictures from 
this years Easter. So I printed a few off and here's one of them. :)


Cheers and thanks for stopping by. xx

7 comments:

  1. You make beautiful layouts !!! Love purple, but I must say, the one with Hamish touched me ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are brilliant!!! Love them all lots and lots! BTW - How are you going with your postage stamps ;)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layouts Leonie! I love the photos on The quote challenge layout... She looks like a bit of a character lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your lovely comment! LOL - I mentioned about the stamps because I saw you mentioning about them on Helene's blog post that she did for the stamp challenge! LOL at your comment about not showing your mum! He he...!!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just gorgeous all of them!!! The first one about Hamish is so touching! I love the color combo and the masking on the second one, and I’m secretly in love with those Random papers on the last one! Looking forward to see your postage stamp layout ;) Hugs Helene

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW you have been busy Leonie!! These layouts are so inspirational! Love the one you have done of Hamish...such a treasure! Take care :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you've included Hamish's sweet words too :) I have boxes & boxes of all that type of stuff that I hope to one day sort & use :) Lovely template use on the 2nd one & go you on catching up on the Easter pics - that happens to me sometimes too...it's just so difficult to keep up with all these photos & sometimes I find ones that have slipped through the net too!

    Thanks for the info on the stamp & have a lovely week :)

    ReplyDelete