HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Monday, August 1, 2011

I sold a canvas.....



Wee bit chuffed with myself.
I sold my first canvas!
Well I should tell you it was to my sister ....but it still counts right?
she wanted a gift for a friend who has just had
twin girls and said she would pay me
to produce a canvas especially for her friend.


I used a Crafters Workshop template and texture paste
to create the birds in the blossom tree.
so happy with how this turned out. love the colours and
the little girls dresses, so cute!!
thanks for visiting.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. wow wow wow !!!!! YES THAT DOES COUNT !!!! selling to your sister is still a sale .. woohoo ! how exciting for you .. and the canvas is awesome .... love the colours and the way you have included the twins is so beautiful .. I am a twin and you have captured the essence perfectly .. big hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous and congratulations on selling your very first canvas!
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Leonie that is so awesome! What a great canvas it is too! And yes that does so count! Congrats about your previous post too! Wow you are on a roll hey and so well deserved too. WTG. BTW - I hope you are able to join in with us this month at Stuff 2 Scrap! It's my turn to do a challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Leonie!! That's awesome and I'm sure you will sell many more. Your canvas looks stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Leonie your canvas is DIVINE.. love the colours and awesome details!! Congrats on your first sale, and yes it does count! Have a fab week :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks gorgeous my friend. I just love the red birds on the branch. Must try that. I am sure your sister's friend was stoked.
    And as for the friend, do you just sit back and sigh and think "the poor girl...."......hehe.
    I mean that in a really nice way of course and I know you know what I mean.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely flipping amazing Leonie - you rocked that canvas in a major way - sooooo impressed!!!

    ReplyDelete