HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

first for september

Here are the first of my LO's for September.
Lets hope i get more accomplished than August.
messing around with some paint last night :)
also used Basic Grey as the base and other scraps of pP's i had lying around

This past weekend i did my first LO for The Colour Room challenge blog. Create a LO using this colour palette
Here's my sample
used some Echo park paper and stickers. A prima iron-on, printed canvas and flowers.
There is some hidden journalling under though photo about what's beneath my smile ;)
This is my Take on Flis' September sketch at Bons using some making memories and more echo park stickers and prima flowers.

more echo park papers in this LO. love this paper range so bright and happy!
The photo's in these last two LO are courtesy of Kerry Murray. thanks Kerry.
tfl.

No comments:

Post a Comment