HOMEBIOGRAPHY RESUMEDESIGN TEAMS FAVE LINKS

Sunday, August 8, 2010

SBT50 and other bits


Last month i did some of the challenges at SBT 50

Cyber crop. gosh it doesn't seem like a month again but it's must be because it's time for the august Cyber Crop!
I even won the opening night challenge last month for my 'contrary' LO in this post.


So i think i might give some of the challenges another shot this month. Why don't you check it out?!

Last night i did my first lo with Bons August boy kit. I think there are still some available if you want to buy one.
Sorry i can't show you my LO yet haven't photographed it yet. Save it for tomorrow;)

And now i'm off to work out how to post an 'Out for publication' thingy for a couple of LO's that have just been accepted for Scrapbooking Memories magazine. Yaayy!!!:)
Cheers Leonie

No comments:

Post a Comment